Not my cup o' tea.
That's what I always thought about blogs. But after stalking several of my close friends in their world of blogging over the past year, I've decided to give it a shot.
I'm not a writer in any stretch of the imagination. As Brian likes to forever remind me, I'm an engineer by trade - and typically engineers don't possess much of the creative gene. But, I hope to offer a little bit of humor as I share my world.
First things first, Intros:
Brian - my dear husband.
Emma - my eldest daughter, the sassy almost 3 yr old.
Camryn - my little one, soon to be 1.
Life just wouldn't be the same without them.
Outside of my wonderful family, I also stay busy with a full-time career, running, book club, trying my hand at new recipes and shopping with friends!
That's what I always thought about blogs. But after stalking several of my close friends in their world of blogging over the past year, I've decided to give it a shot.
I'm not a writer in any stretch of the imagination. As Brian likes to forever remind me, I'm an engineer by trade - and typically engineers don't possess much of the creative gene. But, I hope to offer a little bit of humor as I share my world.
First things first, Intros:
Brian - my dear husband.Emma - my eldest daughter, the sassy almost 3 yr old.
Camryn - my little one, soon to be 1.
Life just wouldn't be the same without them.
Outside of my wonderful family, I also stay busy with a full-time career, running, book club, trying my hand at new recipes and shopping with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment