Friday, January 19, 2007

What Happens in Vegas....

We had a ~BLAST~!

What a fun group of lady friends, I haven't been that entertained in quite some time! We saw Josh Blue's comedian act at House of Blues on Friday night - Hilarious. For those that don't know, he is from Denver and won Last Comic Standing not too long ago. I didn't see it so all of his material was new to me!

We also had a mini-babyshower for one of the gals (yep, we had a preggo with us and she had more stamina than us non-preggos!). That's about it for all the tame and publishable events....then we did "other" fun stuff. Hehe! Note to self: although a $10 bill and $100 bill may be easily confused, double check before handing bill to cab driver. (Thanks Caryn!)

It was great to cut loose and remind myself that I'm not near as young as I used to be, ha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: