Let the sunshine in, the sun shine in. I've got that song in my head today.It is such a gorgeous day, especially after the little blast of cold we had yesterday. The snow we got melted off quickly and we are back into the 70's. It was a perfect morning for a Garden 10-mile run with a group of running buddies. Jennifer is great at remembering to bring her camera so check out our group picture on her blog. The run felt great, although I can tell I don't quite have my hill legs back yet, since I took a break from the Gardens over the winter. I'm glad I'm going to keep training for the Garden race even though I most likely won't be running it!!

The girls got lots of outside time this morning, Brian took them for a ride in the wagon and when I got home they rode the scooter. Yes, Camryn loves to ride the scooter, our fearless one has to do everything big sister does! We also put together their picnic table/sandbox combo. It was Emma's birthday gift but we've been waiting on the snow to melt to put it together.
Happy belated birthdays to everyone who celebrated last week! First was Debbie's, then Brian's, my college friend - Kevin, and last our brother-in-law, John. And an early Happy Birthday to Molly, who celebrates next week! I've been meaning to give these shout-outs all week.
The girls are napping, Brian is golfing and I'm going to use this quiet and peace to catch up on this month's book club read. Our meeting is in a week and I'm only 100 pages into a 400 page book - gotta get busy!
2 comments:
Julie - the girls look so cute on their scooters!
Deb (frm PTDS)
Gee thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head. I keep expecting a group of singing people in brightly colored shirts to suddenly start following me around.
Post a Comment