It's a busy day for us. Post-run, I headed home to clean up for a baby shower/luncheon at The Broadmoor. It was lovely and my friend, Helen, got lots of cute stuff for her baby girl. Back home for a few minutes of break while the girls finish up their naps, then we are off to a birthday party for Emma's friend, Ella. That party wraps just before dinner, then Brian and I are off to the Craftwood Inn with another couple for an adult evening. Tomorrow - we have no set plans, which will be very nice! Happy weekend all!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Glorious Day
Few minutes of downtime in between parties to post a picture and reflect on this beautiful day!
This is how the day started off. I'll post the boring picture since Jennifer aleady posted the funny picture of me trying to get a shot of the three of us ladies on our long run this morning. See that blue sky?? Ah - we finally have a weekend of relief from the cold. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow! I was planning to take the girls to the zoo in the morning, which we may still do, but we are hitting the pool in the afternoon! Back to my running girls, we had a great one this morning. I have to agree with Jennifer, the three of us are very compatible running buddies. I am so grateful for my ladies!
It's a busy day for us. Post-run, I headed home to clean up for a baby shower/luncheon at The Broadmoor. It was lovely and my friend, Helen, got lots of cute stuff for her baby girl. Back home for a few minutes of break while the girls finish up their naps, then we are off to a birthday party for Emma's friend, Ella. That party wraps just before dinner, then Brian and I are off to the Craftwood Inn with another couple for an adult evening. Tomorrow - we have no set plans, which will be very nice! Happy weekend all!
It's a busy day for us. Post-run, I headed home to clean up for a baby shower/luncheon at The Broadmoor. It was lovely and my friend, Helen, got lots of cute stuff for her baby girl. Back home for a few minutes of break while the girls finish up their naps, then we are off to a birthday party for Emma's friend, Ella. That party wraps just before dinner, then Brian and I are off to the Craftwood Inn with another couple for an adult evening. Tomorrow - we have no set plans, which will be very nice! Happy weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment