Single parents! A big shout out to ya, 'cause I honestly don't know how you do it. Same to those dealing with a deployed spouse or a spouse that travels frequently for work - you have all my respect. It is HARD.
Yup, I'm ready for Brian to get home. It's only been three days and we have three more to go. Thankfully, one of my best friends from college, Debbie, and her family are getting into town this weekend for a visit. It will be really nice to have the company.
Back to missing my hubby - man, it's got me in the dumps tonight. He's having a great time in Scotland, playing the links but he calls and emails every day saying how much he misses us. I'm missing my morning workouts, that has me blue too. I sleep better when I'm exercising and when he's home. I eat better. I'm less stressed. The last time we went this long apart was over seven years ago when he had to move a month ahead of me out to CO. It's way harder this time around, especially with the kiddos.
Looking forward to Sunday....
No comments:
Post a Comment