Thursday, July 5, 2007

These are the days

Every time I look back at days like our family shared on the 4th, I relish the memories we are making. The moments seem to go by in such a flash.

Camryn had fun playing in the sand while the big kids swam in the pool. There were tons of activities for the kids at the club during the day - swimming relays, water balloon tosses. The girls were a little too young this year to participate in everything but we all had a great time nonetheless!

Emma enjoyed a hot dog at the neighborhood picnic! More fun for all of the children (before the rain, that is!) We all headed up to a neighbor's house when the rain struck and continued the activities there.
Emma and I participated in the balloon toss contest at the picnic. It was a day full of sweetness!

No comments: