| You Are The Emperor |
![]() You are an authority figure, and other people look to you for what to do. You are strong and powerful. Crossing you is not a good idea. You have worked hard to get to your position, and you're not about to give it up to anyone. Though you have a warrior heart, you are gentle to those who treat you well. Your fortune: In the near future, you need to be willing and able to defend those you love. This may be the time for you to step up and be the authority figure to those around you. It is time for you to be independent, to become your own person. You may need to look at your relationship with your father, or your relationships as a father. |
Wowzer, I decided to check out the tarot card fortune that I lifted off of a friend's blog. I won't disclose this friend, as she tends to attact quite a few crazy blog-stalkers and I have not asked her permission to link to her site.
Chills. If you know anything about me, you too will get them. How in the world can the stupid game have pinned me so accurately by me just typing in my name? Hmmm. The spookiest line was the last. Relations with my father have been strained, at best, since he and my mother divorced a few years back. His absence in my life has left a huge whole in my heart that no other could ever fill. As a parent, I'm often left pondering how one can lose contact with a child, not want to hear their voice, check on their well-being, see their grandchildren growing up. Yikes, how can a stupid tarot card, completely and utterly rip open obviously fresh wounds? No more silly quiz games, MurderRita, I need to keep on, keepin' on.

1 comment:
I feel a "Grease" song comin' on....
"I've got chills, they're multiplyin'"
Crazy. crazy.
Post a Comment