Posted a couple of new book titles, since my book club has set our titles for the first half of the year. I'm still muddling through Blink, although it is not really keeping my attention and quite often puts me right to sleep. Argh! I believe I will soon be moving on to Three Cups of Tea. My pal, Jennifer, sent this one my way and I usually enjoy those reads that she recommends.
Starting the list here and will have to add to it as the year goes on. I'd like to have a full list this year of the books I read, lost track of them last year.
The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins - February
The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty - March
Helping Me Help Myself by Beth Lisick - April
Oystercatchers by Susan Fletcher - May
White Ghost Girls by Alice Greenway - June
If anyone has feedback on these titles, good or bad, please comment. Especially if it was a not so great read, my group might want to readjust our plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment