Blink- skip this one, just don't even go there. Dropping it from my reading list as I don't think I'll be getting back to finish it. Too many others on my list of reads, all of which hold much more interest for me!
Three Cups of Tea - still reading and will finish it. I'm really enjoying this book, just fitting it around bookclub reads.
The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins - February book club read, finished the night we were supposed to have bookclub, but then our meeting got pushed to tonight. Fast read, a little lacking in substance and plot. Probably would not be at the top of my list to recommend to friends.
The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty - March, ordering today as I have just two short weeks to get this one read before our March bookclub meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment