- I really have enjoyed all our runs and have been so inspired by you!! You’re a dedicated athlete, but a Mom first!! You have gotten so much faster and have had 2 babies!! You will only get faster from here on out, especially when you are balanced, stronger, and healthy!!!
- It is so true - when the kids start school it is tough to line everything up.
- I really hope that whatever direction you find yourself heading in that it makes you happy and makes you feel fulfilled. I look to you all the time as the path not chosen and the greener grass, so I hope you find the grass as green in your new direction as well.
- Just know that you are an awesome mom, wife, RUNNER, friend, and businesswoman. I may be older (ugh) but I look up to you and think of how well you handle every day life. I hope I can manage half as well as you do.
- Go, girl. You are wicked strong.
A lesson from my Mom - seek out those that you want to be more like and surround yourself with these people. Thanks for instilling this Mom, your advice is valued. Each and every person from my support system holds values and qualities that I strive to emulate. You all inspire me to be a better person and seek new paths to balance and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment