Emma is back to her norm of having a wonderful week. No more beauty school experiments this week, haha! I've had fun sharing her story from last week though because everyone I tell, says "NO, not sweet Emma!". Which is so true, our little angel really is a very sweet and caring little girl. She's the best big sister, bringing a huge smile to her little sister's face each and every morning. I'm glad she reminds us every now and then that she is not perfect, we'd be bored with a robotic child on our hands. I definitely wouldn't be making light of it if this were a recurring problem but we typically get superb reports from Emma's teachers.
Check out the links, the girls had their spring school pictures taken last week and they turned out super cute. Camryn is wearing the dress that Grammy made for Emma. They've both had their picture taken in it now, it's a special outfit. I had secretly hoped that their pictures would not turn out so well, then I wouldn't have been tempted to buy them! We just had Easter pictures made of the girls, but I can't pass on these. Darn kiddos, why do they have to be so cute!
Other mentionables for the day:
- Happy Birthday to Aunt Erin! Hope she is having a wonderful day!
- 11 days and counting until eye surgery - hooray!!
- Back to running, slow and easy but it feels great to be back at it!
- Have a great weekend all!
No comments:
Post a Comment