- The Olympics have been keeping me up way too late this week, severely hindering my desire to rise before the sun and get in a much needed workout.
- Michael Phelps is a machine in the water. Seriously. 6 Golds, 6 WRs in this Olympics. He races like his contenders are merely treading water in the deep end. He's that fast.
- This blog has been fun to keep an eye on, fun stuff for the kiddos.
- I wish all those running the Pikes Peak Ascent/Marathon this weekend best of luck!
- I'm looking forward to a fun "girl's weekend". Brian is playing in our club's Member/Guest golf tournament with his buddy, Kenny, this weekend, so us girls are on our own. What ever will we do??
- This book had me really disturbed last night. I've heard that it's a good one and based on my difficulty putting it down, I think that will turn out to be the case.
- I'm absolutely thrilled with the window treatment I had installed in our kitchen last week. I'll have to post pictures, just love it. Now it's on to the dining room.
- I'm looking forward to Jen's trip out to CO next month.
- Today is our real 10th Anniversary date, although we celebrated on our cruise. And we won't be doing anything special tonight due to previously referenced golf tourney. There is a couple's event tomorrow night though, so that'll be fun!
- My hubby just sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses, so somehow my day just got a little brighter.
Have a great weekend, Ya'll!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two!!
Same here, I missed all of the gymnastics b/c I had to go to sleep even after staying up past 11pm. I bought The Shack as well but haven't started yet! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. Can't believe it's been 10 years!
Happy anniversary, sorry I'm late with it! My friend Sarah just lent me The Shack, though I'm going to try to save it till after I've actually studied some. I really need to buckle down right about now. Amen to your comments re: Phelps. And I cried this morning watching the Aussie woman triathlete cross the finish line way ahead of the rest and wiping tears from her eyes. What inspiration. Can't wait to be in Colorado. I gotta feel better by then!
you were married on my birthday. Pretty damned cool date, eh?
Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment