Picture is brought to you from our weekend trip to Dillon earlier this month. The girls wanted a getaway of their own after we returned from our cruise, so we took them to the mountains for the weekend. Mommy ran the Georgetown to Idaho Springs 1/2, we had a great lunch in Idaho Springs, got to see my mom who stayed with us one night and spent time hanging out at Lake Dillon. There was a BBQ fest going on that weekend and the girls enjoyed the kid's zone.
Life has brought us to the end of another summer. Quite honestly, I don't know where the years go anymore. With the regular school routine starting back, it will be Halloween before we know it, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas and the New Year. I'm having a hard time with the season change this year, maybe it's because Emma will be going off to big girl school next year or that our summer days are winding to an end.
Some fun things we have going on this Labor Day weekend: date night tonight for Brian and I, we are hitting Carlos Bistro for some yummy grub. The girls get to find something fun to do on Sunday while Brian gets in a morning round of golf and heads up to Denver to watch the
Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!
*Note: I stand corrected, Brian is going to the CU/CSU game on Sunday night, not the Broncs, they played last night. Guess I need to brush up on those listening skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment