Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Angels and Demons

How did we ever get so lucky with these sweet little angels? These are more pictures from the princess party, precious girls.

As anticipated, this past weekend was a blur of activity. After never having attended a Jewish function in my life, we attended three days straight of Jewish celebrations. Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, we helped a friend of ours celebrate his son's Bar Mitzvah. Great fun! And on Sunday we attended a Jewish wedding. Needless to say, we were exhausted by the end of the weekend, especially since there were two Halloween parties squeezed in there.

Below, you'll find "Little Devil" Julie, with her saint of a husband, haha! We had a heck of a time coming up with costumes, as we couldn't pull together our original ideas. At the last minute on Saturday, I had the most perfect idea but I can't share it with you just yet. We are using it for Thursday night's couple's party at the club. I'll post pictures, I'm so excited about it!

The girls had a great time seeing Nanna and Pappa this past weekend! Nanna loves helping the girls get all dolled up and watching musicals with them. We are looking forward to seeing them again next month for Thanksgiving!

I don't like to get into politics here and don't worry, I'm not going there now either....but did want to remind everyone to vote!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see the next set of costumes. Cut pics of sweet girls, too!