As promised, a peek at Halloween costumes round #2. Questions of the evening:
1) Do you know how to skate?
"No, that would be why I've been standing here holding onto this chair all night"
2) Are those real tattoos?
"Yes, I thought a skull and cross bones quite suited my style, don't you?"
3) Have you fallen yet?
"No, but another beer and I'm sure you'll get to witness that before night's end"

My fighter pilot hubby gave me the name "The Monroe Masher", not sure why?
If only, I were this cool in real life. Thanks to MurderRita for letting me borrow her gear and for being this cool in real life.
3 comments:
You are too funny. I'll live my life vicariously through you!
You look so freaking awesome!! You'd fit right in on our team. Come on, who cares that you can't rollerskate now, we'll teach you. We need a monroe masher on our league!!!
You need to post a picture of those frilly panties ... I know there is a picture in existance!
LOVE IT! You two are one of the cutest couples I know :)
LOTS OF LOVE~
adria
Post a Comment