Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Don't drink the water

I'm sure you all have been sitting on the edge of your seats, about to wet your pants, waiting on me to post my 2009 goals. Sorry to let you down, you'll have to wait a little longer.

I'm way more curious about what's in the water. I guess my friend in GA has been drinking the same water as my friend in TN who has been drinking the same water as my friends in CO. A huge congratulations to Amanda, who announced this week she is expecting a baby bro or sis for sweet little Hadley! A big "you're almost there" to my dear friend, Jennifer, who is ready to have that baby, darn it! And, to my friend, Nancy, who is currently on bed rest, willing baby Karl to get out of that breech position, I wish you the best next week. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family!

In addition, I'll be joining a non-blogger friend, Tricia, to shower her with baby girl gifts as she prepares to deliver #3 ~ finally a girl. All fun stuff, I'm really excited to shop for everyone's little ones!

But, if you are like me and so past the baby stage, enjoying no diaper bags and no sippy cups, - oh, and sleep, have I mentioned how much I love sleep, -- Don't Drink the Water!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you don't have to rub it in about the sleep :( Just Kidding!! I tried so hard to sleep in this morning and push my workout until tonight but I am a wacko and couldn't make it past 5:15. So bring on baby #2. LOL. And folks wonder why I am grouchy all the time?

Jennifer said...

Thanks! If I can just make it another couple of weeks, right? I feel like the runner at mile 20 of a marathon with the last, maybe hardest, 10k to go. On-on!