Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And the Award goes to...

- Good Day Sunshine

You've all been awarded the "Seven Traits Award". Thanks to a Wild West Relay teammate over at Amber, I get to share this Award.

How does it work? I tell you all seven things about myself, then pass it on to seven other bloggers to share seven things about themselves.

Seven things about me:
1. I love food. Preparing food brings me great pleasure, but the act of tasting it brings me more. Thus, leading to #2.

2. I love a good sweaty workout. For me, there is nothing like that post-workout high, feeling totally spent but so strong at the same time.

3. First time putting this in writing (uh-oh, you know what that means): I have a goal to run the Pikes Peak Ascent by age 35, which pretty much leaves 2010 as the year. Between family and career, I haven't been able to make the training commitment yet. But, now that I have a little more time on my hands, I'm planning to give it a go next year.

4. Although I've lived in beautiful Colorado now for over 9 years, I'm still a Southerner at heart. I love that sweet, southern twang, southern hospitality, southern food (see #1).

5. I'm newly addicted to selling things on craigslist. I've started with baby items, which are going like hot cakes, but have many more household items to be rid of. Quite fun! I've made a goal to make enough on craigslist to finance a new washer & dryer.

6. I'm a list-maker. My day seems quite pointless if I don't have at least 2-3 things written down to accomplish. I also keep lists like: things I have sold on craigslist (see #5).

7. Last, but definitely not least, my family brings me more joy that I could ever desire. It's wonderful having a partner in life that I can share a mutual love and respect with, and that is also my best friend. That partnership has given us the two most beautiful little girls. We are blessed, indeed!

No comments: