Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Santa

I'm taking this as a lucky sign. I know you placed this Georgia Tech Santa in a small shop, next door to my neighborhood coffee shop, just for me. Right? I, of course, had to make the purchase and will proudly display this talisman in my home, as a token of luck for my beloved team. Please tell me the Jackets will not embarrass us this weekend, like the shameful game we played against the Dawgs (sic) last Saturday. All I want for Christmas is a BCS bowl berth.


Go Tech,
Jules (IE '98)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, please Santa we are in desperate need of a little redemption. Don't let BeBe drop another one. Don't let CJ Spiller run through our D like a hot knife in butter. I have to put up with 365 days of gloating so a championship would sure help me deal with that yapping. Thank you Santa, I know you'll come through for us!!

Unknown said...

LOL~glad your a football fan... me too! It makes this time of year extra special and fun! :) Have fun in Vegas!!! Good luck. -cw