Bags are packed, soon to be headed to Vegas Baby! Thanks to Kathleen, Team "Beans and Booty" will be sporting blingy running shirts. Our names are even on the back, awesome for those random cheers along the course! I'm stoked for the marathon on Sunday and super excited about the fun stuff we have planned for the weekend. Camryn is looking forward to spending the weekend with Nanna and Pappa, and Mommy loves that the marathon course goes RIGHT by their 'hood. Check in with ya'll later!
7 comments:
cute shirts! see you tomorrow :-)
good luck on the race! so many of you are running it, including my uncle and cousin! you're going to do great!
ROCK THAT RACE JERI! Uh.... I mean Julie. :p Seriously though, I can't wait to see how awesome you do. Run your booty off and have a BLAST! :D
Go get 'em, Julie! Can't wait to hear about it. Definitely cool shirts. You will kick butt I know!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!
super cute shirts! happy running. :)
Hope you had a great run today. Can't wait to hear your update!
Post a Comment