Holiday season is in full swing here! I'm so thankful I got our Christmas cards mailed and the house decorated before I left for Vegas, because it's been back to back activity since I returned home.
Wednesday night, Emma had her school music performance. She was so super excited. We dolled up her hair and put her in a pretty dress as she went on and on about needing to sing in Forte (for you non-musical types, like me, that means loud). Proud parents and grandparents showed up early to get front row seats, we sure didn't want anyone blocking the camcorder's view.
The next two evenings were dance rehearsals for The Nutcracker. Camryn played the roles of Baby Mice in Battle Scene and Lamb in Marzipan. Emma was a Big Mice in Battle Scene and Chinese girl. They both worked so hard and were exhausted by Friday. Saturday's show was a hit! My mom got a little teary watching them, she said it brought back so many memories of my dance recitals as a child. Grammy and Papa Mike both enjoyed the performance. The girls were presented with flowers from Daddy after the show.
With our children performances behind us, this week should be a bit calmer. I have a couple of ladies events, with my book club - decorating cookies tomorrow night to give to the John Zay Guest House and former co-worker lady friends that I get together with about once a month - holiday happy hour and ornament exchange. We'll have an early Christmas with Grammy and Papa Mike next Sunday, then the girls are out of school for Christmas break - yay!
4 comments:
omg how cute are your little ones? so precious. :)
super cute ballerinas. :)
Wow. So busy Julie! Can you give me just a smidgen of your energy??
Great pictures. The girls look to be flourishing!
Awww such beautiful girls!
Post a Comment