Got the clear from the DR today to test out my running legs again. I did tell him that I cheated by a few hours and took them for a short spin on the track this morning, just wanted to have a good gauge on pain before I went in to my appointment this afternoon. Aside from a little pulling in the hip flexor area, and feeling like a fish out of water, I felt like I was ready to start "trying" to run again.
As I already knew, he said to take it slowly. I know I have to be smart, which I vow to do. I'm hesitant because I don't want the same issue creeping back up. Only time will build the confidence back up. So, there you have it....I'll be easing back into it, knowing that I have the LA Rock n Roll 1/2 with the Beans in just 11 short weeks!
3 comments:
That is great news Jules! Can't wait to hear about your half marathon training - 11 weeks will go by fast!
Good luck with training. Take care of yourself!
YAY!!! Great news. (Like the new layout. Beautiful picture of your girls.) -cw
Post a Comment