Here are a few shots from our last trip up:
Emma is doing great on skiis, she's ready to just hit it with Daddy next trip up. Her class didn't even mess with the learner slope and just went straight for the lift. Via the gps they attached to her leg, we were able to see where all she had been that day during her lesson.
Camryn and her little buddy, Logan, stayed on the learner slope for their lesson, she has not made a trip up the lift yet, but hopefully by the end of the season she will be there. Daddy tried boarding for the first time and was feeling the pain from that. What did I do?? Well, I drank coffee, read a book, shopped a little at the outlets and watched my baby ski. I thought about skiing because the weather was so gorgeous, but my legs were fatigued from the prior day's 16-mile run and I am scared to risk injury in the middle of marathon training. Maybe I'll give it a go next time, we'll see...
The day after skiing at Copper Mountain, we made a trip through Breckenridge to check out the snow sculptures. Amazing!
3 comments:
WOW! Those snow sculptures are amazing!
Such fun! Those snow sculptures are amazing, thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to all you girls (including you!).
I am hoping we'll attempt a ski trip to NC next year although we may be able to ski around our yard if we get more snow! Enjoy the birthday season - yours included:) And Brian's too!
Post a Comment