It's been ~crazy~ around here. Only have time for a short update, as I should really be packing right now. Heading off to Vegas for a weekend with some wonderful mommy friends from PTDS. I can't wait! On top of planning for this weekend getaway - work has been crazy, we are in the midst of planning Camryn's 1st Birthday party, I've had 2 hair appointments AND still managed to get in 2 morning spin classes and 2 good runs this week! Oh - and we are expecting another snowstorm to hit us for the 4th week in row and I've been stressed all week that I wouldn't be able to make my flight out. It is looking clear so far!
Whirlwind.
Here is the almost 1 year old, blowing kisses to mommy
Whirlwind.
Here is the almost 1 year old, blowing kisses to mommy
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I got my hair chopped! It is several inches above my shoulders now and dark, no more highlights. I love it and Brian says he does too...although, we all know he wouldn't tell me if he didn't! Camryn's birthday party planning is coming along. I ordered the cake today. Adorable. We are expecting 50+ people at the party, including around 20 children. Then, Emma's 3rd birthday is right around the corner. The first 3 months of the year are full of birthdays for our family.
More updates to come when I return from Vegas. I'll post pics and hopefully have some fun stories to share. Although...they do say "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" so we'll See!
1 comment:
Julie, I love your new 'do! :)
Post a Comment