Friday, April 6, 2007

Yummy, yummy java

As I sit here enjoying my morning mocha, the main thought that keeps coming to mind is Thank God It's Friday! It's been a long week, especially with the anticipation of 4-day weekend in Phoenix!

Pictures to come but we've had some Easter fun this week! Emma and Camryn colored eggs the other night and Emma helped me make deviled eggs for Camryn's classroom and rice krispy treats last night. The bulk of the sweets are going to our new next-door neighbors since I still haven't made it over to officially welcome them to the neighborhood - will be doing that this afternoon. Both girls have Easter parties at school this afternoon so I'm cutting out early to play with them and, of course, take pictures!

I finally finished Caucasia, so it's now off the book list. My book club was in agreement that it wasn't one of our favorites - lots of unanswered questions. I did finish it though - woohoo! I slacked on the last 2 books and didn't quite get them read in time, oops.

Chow for now!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hope y'all have a nice trip to Phoenix. Happy Easter!