Thursday, May 3, 2007

Belated Birthday Wish

A Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt Erin! She celebrated her 2nd annual 29th birthday this past Saturday. We didn't get to make it up for her birthday bash, but it sounds like it was a great time. Hope we get to see you soon!

Update on lambie - we are still searching. I'll probably end up replacing him with another lovey at this point. It was quite disheartening when I found one on ebay last week, placed my bid and waited. I thought I had it in the bag for sure, when someone came along and outbid me in the final minutes to win lambie. I'm still kicking myself for messing that one up. Here's a picture of lambie at home, see how much she loves sleeping with it?

New books posted, check them out. Book club got together this week to discuss The Glass Castle, which everyone really enjoyed - mucho topics of discussion from that one! We picked out our next two books for after Eat, Pray, Love. I'm a huge fan of Jodi Picoult so looking forward to that one!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, I love the sleeping baby picture of Camryn. So cute! Toots about Lambie, though.

Debbie said...

I love the picture with lambie. I hope you can find another one soon. Caleb still carries his "night night" or "blankie" with him to bed. I don't have a replacement!