
I'm sure all of the Friends/Ross fans out there can define paleontologist but imagine my surprise when Emma's teacher asked the class what a paleontologist was and they responded "dinosaur scientist". Here's a shot of our little scientist brushing off some bones.
A few more field trips are planned for the month of July, as well as an end of summer party at Mr. Biggs.
Quick update on Emma's swimming, she had another lesson this morning and we could barely drag her out of the water afterwards - meaning she loves it so much, she didn't want to leave. She learned how to go under water to touch the bottom of the pool with her feet then push herself off to come back up. Belly floating is coming along and back floating still needs some work. I'm so proud of her though!

1 comment:
Where was this? I want to take Ella. She looks like she had so much fun!
In regards to swimming lessons - I was going to do it with Ella this year too but didn't do it in time. Keep us updated. How fun!!!
Post a Comment