As I sit here finishing up my work this evening, I can't help but think about several of my friends that are going through challenging times right now. I so wish there was something, anything at all, that I can do to make everything better for them. I just want to fix it. There's my dear friend, Molly, dealing with the loss of her father. He passed on Sunday after a courageous battle with cancer. We were talking today and there were events that occurred over the weekend that makes me think subconsciously she knew it was going to be soon. Thankfully, she was able to be there in the final moments, but my heart just breaks for her.
Another friend, dealing with infertility issues and the waiting, hoping, praying for that next child. I have not dealt with the struggles that she is going through and for that, it is difficult to not feel a bit guilty. At the same time, I want so much for her to get that wonderful news. I continue to send lots of baby dust her way, but knowing how scared she is, my heart breaks.
My heart broke for Amanda last night while reading her latest blog entry. What a special tribute to the relationship she has with her sister, but I know she is missing her sis so much. On a bright note, ladies - what a beautiful picture of the two of you!
If any or all of you are reading this, I love you all and you are in my thoughts.
1 comment:
You are the best Julie. ♥♥♥
Ugh. Now I'm crying at work. (even if this wasn't even about me!)
Post a Comment