Last update before heading off to Myrtle Beach. Woohoo! Tomorrow night, I'll be busy taking Emma to her first swimming lesson of the summer and then packing.Weekend was good stuff. The girls had a fun time at their picnic. Here is a cute picture of Camryn and her little friend enjoying some cake with black icing. Needless to say, her BMs were a little discolored for a few days. Ew!
Our 'hood party was a hoot! I kind of missed on the "Ho" part of the party.... most of the women showed up in their tennis skirts, stilettos and fake bling. I opted for my sneakers, guess I'm a little out of practice at playing the part. Anywho, I know who's feet were feeling pretty good by the end of the night. Would not have wanted to be standing in heels all night anyway after logging 14 miles that morning, so good choice! My coconut shrimp appetizer was another good call for the evening. The guests devoured it and quite a few compliments came my way - yum, yum. Part 1: Shrimp Success. 
Can't say the same for the following evening, when my attempt to make chocolate brownie truffle bites at the last minute went awry! I was almost in tears when I discovered how hard they turned out and we rushed off to the grocery store to buy dessert replacement for Jennifer's pizza gathering. Part 2: Dessert Disaster.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I would totally have worn tennis shoes too.
Post a Comment