What a way to sum up parenthood, beautiful weekends, precious time with our children. I'm amazed every day at how Emma and Camryn are maturing into curious and intelligent little girls. Camryn was eager to get on the soccer field this weekend, but she'll have to wait a bit before it's her turn. In the meantime, Daddy enjoys coaching the team and Emma's favorite part is "throwing in the ball". I was loading the pictures this evening and took a moment to notice the breathtaking view in the background. I often take it for granted and fail to notice what an amazing backdrop we are blessed with here in Colorado.
The weekend started off right with a great phone conversation with Amanda. I'm so excited that baby will be here in about 2 months and I'll get to see them all at the end of March. I enjoy sharing tidbits with her and catching up, we need to do that more often!
The car dilemma was finally solved this week as well. We found a sporty little sedan for Brian, that I really like to drive as well...watch out, we may be trading cars. Relief is actually the better way of putting how I feel about this car. I didn't think we would ever make a decision.
This week will be short one for us, we are heading up to Aspen for a family wedding. Looking forward to the quick getaway and seeing the fall colors as we go over Independence Pass. Emma keeps asking me if I'm going to be wearing my veil, I guess since we are going to a wedding she thinks I'll be the bride. Children and their line of thinking, always keeps me on my toes and a smile on my face.
1 comment:
Great soccer pics and congrats on the car purchase! How did your long run go? I hope you take some pictures of your Aspen trip. Fun!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment