Or take in the views of golden Aspen leaves and Be Merry. Or watch your daughters cut a rug on the dance floor and Be Merry. You get the picture. Speaking of pictures, I bring you a view of the Aspen trees on the western side of Independence Pass.
Both girls were so well behaved at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. We had a hard time dragging them off of the dance floor at the end of the night. They would have danced until they dropped. To top off the weekend, we saw our first snow of the season. Snowmass got a light snow shower on Saturday evening and woke to this beautiful view from our condo balcony.
I'm also very glad that we made the trip over the hill for the wedding because of the family time. Not just for the four of us but for the extended family as well. Two of Brian's great-aunts were in town from Georgia and it was their first time meeting Camryn and seeing Emma in about three years.
I'll leave you with a few cute pictures of the girls, but check out more pictures in our September album to the right.
1 comment:
Your pictures are awesome. I don't know why I didn't think to click on the link before. I'll have to go back and check out the previous month's pix!
Post a Comment