Our October album is posted now as well. I'll keep adding to it as the month goes on, since we'll have plenty of Halloween shots to share. Emma in her Ariel costume and Camryn as a ladybug. Brian's sister and her family are in town visiting next week so we'll be doing Boo at the Zoo and other fun stuff with them.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Just a quickie
Our October album is posted now as well. I'll keep adding to it as the month goes on, since we'll have plenty of Halloween shots to share. Emma in her Ariel costume and Camryn as a ladybug. Brian's sister and her family are in town visiting next week so we'll be doing Boo at the Zoo and other fun stuff with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe how fast your girls are growing! They really are just beautiful!
Post a Comment