Post-party, several of us headed over the The Golden Bee for more piano music, singing and hey - who's that with a half yard?
Yes. I was asking myself the next morning what ever was I thinking? The girls stayed the night with Grammy, so at least we were able to sleep in a bit in our cushy room. Brian and I both had a touch of the "flu" Saturday morning.
Plans to attend a friend's annual holiday party got foiled by the weather on Saturday. We were all bummed about that but it just wasn't a good idea to put the whole family on the icy roads at night. So we lazed around the house and watched movies by the fire. Emma is addicted to George Balanchine's The Nutcracker, which we tivo'd for her. Although it was cold, cold on Sunday, we broke out of the house. I headed to Denver for the yearly Cheesecake Factory indulgence with Amy and Tricia (we miss you Molly!) and then the whole family went to our neighbors for the Broncos-Chiefs game - go Broncs!
All in all, we had a fun and relaxing weekend. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families affected by the local church shootings. Very scary and sad. Makes you wonder if there is anywhere that is safe anymore?
Have a great week ya'll!
1 comment:
Oh, fun times! You guys look great and like you had a wonderful time! Snazzy dress!
Post a Comment