North and South. Hot and Cold. The weather in the last weekend in January 2007 and 2008.
Last year, my hair froze (literally). This year, I wanted to strip off clothing (ok, well, my gloves at least).

Since the topic of running has not come up lately, I'll take a brief moment to update everyone. Marathon training is going very well. Starting next week, I'll officially be in my 20's (milers, that is). I've been blessed with two wonderful training partners, one who is headed to Austin in a few weeks and another triathlete friend who has graciously taken on the role of coach-friend. She has given both of us trainees so much valuable advice, as well as great conversation on those long ones. Not sure what is in store for me after the GA marathon, I have a few races on the books, but nothing too training intensive since we'll be spending our summer weekends at the pool and doing some traveling. I'm still having a great time with it though, and that's what is important.
1 comment:
You are going to have a great race in March! I did my 7 miler Sat morning...it was tough but I felt pretty good about it. I finished in just over 62 minutes as I really want my time to be under 2 hrs on raceday.
Post a Comment