Anyone else get annoyed re-reading previous posts of your own and finding grammatical errors. A friend of mine has posted about this several times in the past, she too is annoyed by it. I don't pay much attention when I am reading others but I will go back and edit my post when I find my own errors. Like calling the tibia - "tibular", was I trying to say tubular? Or using "too" instead of "to" or "fraction" instead of "fracture". It doesn't help that blogger spellcheck is not working right now. I'm a fast typer, so will just blame it on that. My hands get ahead of my thoughts. Got errors?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
To err is human
Wow! Too two posts in one day.
Anyone else get annoyed re-reading previous posts of your own and finding grammatical errors. A friend of mine has posted about this several times in the past, she too is annoyed by it. I don't pay much attention when I am reading others but I will go back and edit my post when I find my own errors. Like calling the tibia - "tibular", was I trying to say tubular? Or using "too" instead of "to" or "fraction" instead of "fracture". It doesn't help that blogger spellcheck is not working right now. I'm a fast typer, so will just blame it on that. My hands get ahead of my thoughts. Got errors?
Anyone else get annoyed re-reading previous posts of your own and finding grammatical errors. A friend of mine has posted about this several times in the past, she too is annoyed by it. I don't pay much attention when I am reading others but I will go back and edit my post when I find my own errors. Like calling the tibia - "tibular", was I trying to say tubular? Or using "too" instead of "to" or "fraction" instead of "fracture". It doesn't help that blogger spellcheck is not working right now. I'm a fast typer, so will just blame it on that. My hands get ahead of my thoughts. Got errors?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment