Monday, March 3, 2008

Sailing Away

Great starts to the week. We booked our 10th Anniversary trip today! We'll be jetting off to Barcelona at the end of July for a few nights in Spain before boarding our cruise ship that will take us to stops in Malta, Naples, Rome, Florence, and Nice. I'm so very excited, we've been talking about this for over a year and now it's only five months away. The way time flies these days, it will be here in no time. I'm already thinking about how badly we'll miss the girlies being away for eleven days, but with Nanna and Pappa coming out to stay with them and all the other grandparents being so close by, they will be a-ok.

3 comments:

Takoma Volpe said...

Oh YAY, Julie! You guys are going to have such a GREAT time!!

Jennifer said...

Oh that sounds fabulous! How cool! Can you send me the info? I'm trying to cook up something like that for us (though I'm not as ambitious as you guys -- maybe I should be!)! Congrats!

Debbie said...

It sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a wonderful time!