Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where in the world?

This map Nancy's blog caught my eye. Brian and I were counting our "states" on Emma's puzzle map this week. Started to complete one for the whole world but it looked pretty sparse. I haven't really done much international travel. Overseas once to France, other than that, Mexico, Canada and lots of the surrounding Islands. Hope to keep filling that one up though, starting with our trip this summer!


I've made some rounds in the states though. Thanks to being born and living 10+ years in Texas, living 10+ years in Georgia and now working on 10 years in Colorado. Looks like we need to hit the Dakotas, which is on our list of road trips with the kiddos. We've also been wanting to get up to Coeur D Alene, Idaho, that will take care of a few more for me!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/map.php

1 comment:

Amanda said...

very cool link - thanks for sharing!