Brian is on his annual guy's golf trip this weekend, so I'm playing single parent which is always an adventure. The girls and I have some fun stuff planned though, all will be good. What's on my mind today?
- Only 5 days until my surgery - woohoo! I'm so ready to ditch these specs.
- 5 miles ran in the Gardens yesterday, longest run since the marathon last month and legs are feeling pretty good. Have a follow-up appointment with PT today.
- Please tell me this weather is the last of winter. Yes, it's snowing. May 1.
- Camryn is spelling her name! At 27 months, she's fully spelling out all six letters of her name and is SO proud of herself. Of course, we are proud of her as well.
- Emma's first dance recital has been scheduled and when does it occur? Oh, over the weekend Mommy is already booked to be in Myrtle Beach. ugh. I want her to go ahead and do it, then I can see her dance at Spring Spree later in the month of June, where they will have another chance to perform.
- Pet peeve of the week: Cars that do not pull over for emergency vehicles. I can't tell you the number of times I see this. It irks me to no end. What if that were you or your loved one needing to get help quickly? Pull. Over.
No comments:
Post a Comment