Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi, I'm Julie

Your Cruise Director. In a matter of 24 hours, I can book you a trip to Disney World, complete with top-notch hotel reservations, air accommodations and a Disney character breakfast. We'll even throw in a complimentary pass for 4 to SeaWorld. (Ok, they weren't really complimentary...but if I were your Cruise Director, I'm sure I could work out a deal). I can also pre-book your summer camping trip in the beautiful San Isabel National Forest, overlooking Turquoise Lake. But that's not all folks, let me take you on the complete 2009 travel tour. It's full of fun for all!

Brian already has his two guy trips booked, he'll be heading to Phoenix next month for golf with his buddies from Flying Horse, then to Vegas the following month for one of his best high school bud's bachelor party. Julie, the Cruise Director, did not have to book these - guy trips are not my specialty, they especially don't appreciate it when I book them at the all natural cleansing spa.

Then, in April, the whole family will jet off to sunny Orlando, Florida. The girls have been anxiously awaiting this trip to Cinderella's castle! We'll have two days to visit the parks, probably both at Magic Kingdom?, one day to visit SeaWorld and one day with no plans...to either relax by the pool, visit Downtown Disney, who knows! The whole family will also be heading down to Georgia this summer to visit friends and family. We are staying with some friends on Lake Oconee so Brian can golf and we can enjoy some boating.

The Cruise Director, herself, will make another stop in Myrtle Beach, SC this summer with seven of her best lady friends, for a weekend full of girl fun! And last, but not least, we are tentatively scheduled to celebrate Thanksgiving in Phoenix with Aunt Mic, Uncle John and cousins, Connor and Ryan.

If you don't see anything here that entices you, give me a call! Julie, the Cruise Director, will hook you up with a custom-designed vacation of your dreams!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I must call you and get you to book something for us!

And I wanted to take a quick moment and thank you for the visit and for the present and for dinner. It was all so wonderful and just more than nice. So thank you Julie for being such a cool and wonderful chick!

Jennifer said...

Man, I'm jealous! And yes, I think I'll be calling to get you to book us for vacays. Can you also talk my husband into flying with three kids, please?! Sounds like fun times for you guys!