There is always something to be thankful for and I truly believe that if you have gratitude for the things you have in life, instead of focusing on what you don't have - you will live a fuller life. As I take time to reflect on what I am especially thankful for this year, I can't get this picture out of my mind.
I'm so thankful for my healthy and happy family. Two little girls that keep me laughing and on my toes and a loving husband who is my friend, partner, and so much more.
Grandparents, I'm so thankful for you. Our children are blessed to have you in their lives. We are grateful for all that you do for us.
Friends, far and near. Too many to count but all so special for different reasons. The ones near can always be called on, whether it's to help out with a car stuck in the snow or keeping our social calendars full. The ones afar give us reasons to travel and touch our hearts with that "out of the blue" phone call or note. I'm thankful for each and every one of you.
I'm thankful for these, for they help keep me sane, whether it be a long run or some other form of physical activity.
I'm thankful for the little things that are so easily taken for granted. A roof over my head and food on the table. The list goes on but I can clearly see, just after a few moments of reflection, that we have so much to be thankful for. But most of all, I thank God, for making this all possible!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:
What a sweet family picture and post. I agree with you. Life is fuller with gratitude. :)
Post a Comment