Mad, that is. Stolen from my favorite movie of the month, Alice in Wonderland. Loved, loved it! And I like to think we are a little mad around here. No good excuses for my extended absence, except running this crazy family life. I find it kind of sad that I had so much more to say when I was a full time career mom, gosh, I sure hope this doesn't mean my mind is going stale? Fortunately, I think it just means, I was on my computer a whole lot more hours of the day, not quite the story these days. I DO have stuff to say but, We are ON THE GO, vroom-vroom!
Emma did her first little cheer and dance clinic last weekend with the Air Force Academy cheer and dance team. They learned a little routine and got to perform at half time of the basketball game that night. She enjoyed it so much, I think she may do a week-long camp there this summer. Emma and Camryn are both starting swim lessons next month to get us ready for all the swimming we plan to do this summer, including swim team for Emma. Spring break will soon be here and we have a fun weekend of skiing planned for the family before Brian and I head to Mexico for four fabulous nights.
My running is coming along from where I was a month ago. I'm getting my weekly mileage back up into the 20's and that feels good. The down time was great, it was nice not being away from the family for hours on the weekends. After my run this morning in Garden of the Gods, I was reminded I have a ways to go in training for this summer. Legs are not hill trained AT ALL, but I'm up for the challenge and couldn't have a better group of running buddies to help me along the way! Next week is registration for the Pikes Peak Ascent, which a group of us are all trying to get into. I hope we all do because the training will be all the better.
New pictures posted on the right from the past couple of months, didn't realize how far I was behind in all of that maintenance. At some point I need to work on design as well, but that will have to wait for a rainy day.
2 comments:
Oooh sexy lady in a sexy black dress! :) I loooooved Alice in Wonderland as well. Very beautifully done.
Enjoy your trips - safe travels!
Post a Comment