Spring has sprung here in CO. We had a nice little snowstorm to start off spring break. Luckily, we were in the mountains where snow is much welcome on the slopes. Both girls got a ski lesson while Mommy tried to get her ski legs back. I have not been on skis since the spring before I got pregnant with Emma but figured it was high time to get back to it so I can ski with the family. Brian opted out, even though he is the best skiier in our little family, didn't want to risk re-injuring his achilles before our trip to Mexico. Here's a little clip of Emma in her class, she's the one in front in the pink pants. I followed them up on the lift and took some shots as they came down. If you listen, you can hear Emma tell the little girl that passes her that she can't "cut". Then she proceeds to get back in front later on, haha! She is doing so awesome, it was fun to take one more trip up the lift with her to ski down together and finish our day. Ok, I was really chasing her down the mountain, she is fast!
Camryn had a little bit of drama in her ski lesson, with a bloody nose, she was super tired and opted out of class early to head back for a nap. A full day is still much for her little four year old body but she looked cute in her little snow suit!
1 comment:
My waxing stories always end with pain...hope you have a safe and fun trip to Mexico!
Post a Comment