Hi there! If you are reading this now and would like to be able to keep reading, please let me know by comment or email.
Jules Jabber is going Private. My friend, Jennifer, did this last year and the more I have thought about it, the more I think it's not such a bad idea. In this new year, I've decided to limit my children's exposure on the internet but since I do use this blog to keep close friends and family updated on what is going on with them mainly, I don't want to completely delete it. I will most likely start a new blog where I just talk about fitness and running, and will get that out via twitter/facebook when that occurs.
3 comments:
I think I'll probably do the same although I have never been good at the blogging :( I can't seem to format...anyway count me in as far as wanting to keep reading yours :)
I've neglected my own blog for a long time now, I definitely need to update it, which is one of my resolutions for 2011. But in the meantime I've still been a reader of yours! Hoping to stay in the loop once you go private!
Put me on the list to read, please!
Post a Comment