Monday, March 12, 2007

"You Get What You Get..

So don't throw a fit"!

Yes, my 3 year old taught me this at the grocery store yesterday. I had to laugh because I know it is something she picked up at school and since she is in to repeating EVERYTHING, well....

We are 3 cavity bugs down, with 1 left to go. Emma had her 2nd cavity appointment this morning. Brian took her this time, we wanted to see if there was a difference in how she acted with him vs. mom. I have to say, I think daddy won out. I asked her this evening who she wanted to take her to her last appointment next week and she said "Daddy"! Today's appointment went very well, the dentist got 2 cavities filled in about 40 minutes, she had zero numbing again and left the dentist happy - what more can you ask for?

Also on tap today was Emma's parent/teacher conference at school. I haven't talked about it much here, but both girls attend a wonderful Montessori school that we all just love. Emma has excelled there from day 1 and continues to do extremely well. It's so much more than a daycare, which is very important to both Brian and I as we continue to pursue careers. Her classroom has been focusing on learning the continents, rhyming - as one of the building blocks to reading, and with spring upon us, they will soon be working planting into the curriculum to learn about "living" things. We are looking forward to her next conference at the end of the school year, it will be exciting to see how much she has progressed over the year. Camryn's parent/teacher is next week, so watch for updates from hers as well!

No comments: