Here is Emma, our "Bubble Girl" :)! I wasn't sure if she would wear this floaty suit when I bought it, but she actually loved it. Brian and I couldn't help but laugh, though, when she put it on. It's quite silly looking.What a beautiful weekend here in sunny (usually) Colorado! I was able to get in my long run on Saturday morning with Jennifer (go girl! - she was 1st in the double stroller division at her race Sunday) before the rest of the weekend fun began.
We took the girls to
the Sky Sox game on Saturday evening with about twenty friends. It was their first baseball game, so we figured we'd be leaving early but they actually made it to the 8th. Emma loved Sox the Fox and Camryn enjoyed all the ballpark grub.Couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day! Brian and the girls let me sleep in, which meant 7:30 (I wish I had it in me to sleep later), and we all headed out for a Mother's Day breakfast. Next, it was off to the pool. That wore the girls out good, we all got in long afternoon naps.
One of my favorite things about being a Mom is watching my children develop and figure out new things. Camryn's latest thing - "Where it go"? She will take things, anything, and try to hide it. Then she walks around with her arms out wide, asking - "Where it go"? Too cute.
2 comments:
Glad y'all had a nice weekend! I emailed you the pictures from last week :)
I love the pictures! We can't wait to go swimming around here! Caleb wears one of those bubble suits, and he loves it. It has saved me from having to jump in after him a couple of times also!
Post a Comment