Monday, May 14, 2007

Late Night Babble

Good news for me: I get to go to Myrtle Beach next month to hang with my girl friends for four days.

Even Better news for Brian: He gets to go to Scotland for a week to golf with his guy friends!

It's only fair, right? I have to be nice, since I promised him tonight that I wouldn't be bitter about him going. (psst, so I'll discreetly complain to Jennifer next time we run). But when are my lady friends going to plan a European trip?? (Bueller? Anyone?)

We just decided this week, with the trip a month away, that Brian would head to Scotland for the annual guy's golf gathering. They go somewhere every year - this is the first time overseas - and Brian has not attended the past several years. Originally, wives were going to attend and we didn't think we could swing both of us going right now and leaving the girls behind. But the wives bailed, so now that it is just down to the guys, we can manage.

And last before I head off to slumber, a picture of me and Amanda last week :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wife-of-the-year award -- I hear them calling your name! Cute pic of you and Amanda, too.

Debbie said...

I would love to go to Europe! Or maybe a cruise would be enough? I'd need to have a few years warning for savings and to get Matt prepared, ha!