Monday, June 18, 2007

Camryn the Comedian

Here she is folks, our little bucket head comedian. Camryn cracks us up on a daily basis but she really had a heyday entertaining the boys this weekend. Debbie says Caleb really wants a little sister, well - he got a taste of what it would be like, wonder if he still feels the same?

The kiddos has mucho fun playing in the sandbox, chasing each other around Garden of the Gods (see Joshua, er, I mean SuperMan, holding up Balanced Rock) and Ghosttown, as well as terrorizing the other patrons at Amanda's Fonda! We are truly blessed with wonderful friends and so happy they could make a visit to see us in CO.

Daddy made it home safely from Scotland late Sunday night. Although we didn't get to spend Father's Day with him, the girls were super thrilled to see him this morning. He was bummed that luggage was delayed from Atlanta and he didn't have the loot he brought back for them but, luckily, the bag arrived this afternoon. Brian had a great time overseas and played golf to his heart's content. Yay! I'm so happy to have my hubby back home!

Emma had two great swim lessons this weekend. She absolutely adores her instructor, Amanda, who is quite an athlete. I knew she was a triathlete from chatting with her when signing Emma up but we were talking more this weekend and I realized that our paths had crossed at the Garden training runs. Amanda's husband works for Carmichael Training Systems , who provided training workouts for the runs and he also coaches her in triathletes.

Emma also started her week of cheerleading camp this week. The Montessori school is offering golf and cheerleading camps this summer, in addition to the various field trips they have scheduled. You should have seen her flipping around the yard this evening practicing her cartwheels!

Before I sign off, I have to wish Happy Trails to Jennifer. Her and family are on their adventure back East to start the next chapter in their lives. Miss you already!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey! Glad Brian is back safe and sound and that you had fun with your pals! I miss you and I really need a long run -- I guess if I don't get one in today I can in the morning. It's really weird being in between. And sort of scary sometimes being here instead of there! Hope you have a good week this week.

Debbie said...

What cute pictures! We had so much fun, and I'm so anxious to get home and download my pictures. Thanks for the great time...your girls are beautiful!