Sunday, July 1, 2007

Onset of baby fever

If holding a four-day old newborn didn't do it to me this weekend, I figured nothing could. I mean, we are DONE (of course that is what the parents of the newborn thought as well, until she gave everything away)!

But then, I was out perusing the sale at my fav store....and they now have maternity clothes! Oh, I am so getting pregnant - just so I can shop for new maternity clothes. Can't wait to go tell the hubby, hehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Brian will love that idea! :)

Jennifer said...

ha! well, you go girl! what store's selling maternity stuff? terra verde? how's running going? i finally got connected to a few folks here and am meeting them wednesday a.m. -- all guys tho. we'll see how that is! i miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Erin, Brian will love that idea! And you'll look so polished in Ann Taylor Maternity!!! (not like you didn't look like that already!)

Debbie said...

I'll believe it when I get the notice of a positive pregnancy test!

Takoma Volpe said...

Ha HA!! That'll do it. I might just want to also after seeing the cute stuff at ATL!! Dont tell PV or he'll think I'm serious!