Happy Halloween readers!
No new pictures to go along with this post, I'll get some more added to our October album after tonight's activities. Emma is missing out on her costume parade, as I type, due to a case of strep. She started complaining yesterday morning about a sore throat and since I knew there had been a confirmed case in her classroom, I didn't want to take any chances - especially with us flying on Saturday. Sure enough, the culture was positive. She's feeling MUCH better after a day of antibiotics, so she'll get to have fun tonight. She did get to help me make sugar cookies last night for her class, since that was what we had signed up to bring in for decorating.
Camryn headed off to school in her "red bee" (aka ladybug) costume, cute as a bug! Got her checked yesterday for strep as well. Although it is rare for children her age to contract it, we wanted to be sure. Negative. Whew.
Can it really be the end of October? In true Colorado fashion, we have a chance of snow today. What would Halloween be without snow? Honestly though, where did the month go?
1 comment:
Hope you all get to feeling better soon! Joshua dreads getting his throat swabbed, I think more than shots!
Post a Comment