
Looks like we have our first winter snap, waking up to a couple inches of wet, heavy snow this morning. We knew a cold front was moving in but weren't quite expecting this. That's Colorado weather for you. To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to sitting through the Broncos-Steelers game tonight in cold weather. I'm sure our brother-in-law will be disappointed, they somewhat planned their visit from Phoenix this weekend around that game since he's a huge Steelers fan. I'm thinking the comfort of our warm home and comfy couch in front of the fire is the place to be today!
We've been crazy busy this weekend already so a quiet day at home is a welcomed activity. Here are some of the things we have been up to:

Camryn on the "carrot-sel" (that's what Emma calls it) at Santa's Workshop

The girls at Boo at the Zoo, the little Pocahontas is our niece, Ryan

Emma's last soccer game of the season, which she really didn't want to be at. She really didn't enjoy soccer too much, so either she is too young, or soccer just isn't going to be her thing. She really wants to do gymnastics, so we'll give that a try and at some point put her back in ballet as well. She tried that when they had it as an extracurricular at preschool and enjoyed it.

Emma at her first AFA football game! Instead of cheering on the players, she was cheering on the cheerleaders "Go Cheerleaders!"
The kiddos have enjoyed playing with their cousins. I was happy to have the day off from work on Friday to do some fun activities with everyone. Thankful to get in my 10-miler on Saturday morning, while the weather was still warm. Looking forward to more Halloween fun next weekend, we have an adult party on Saturday and a kid's party on Sunday. And then we'll be heading to Mexico the weekend after - woohoo!! Happy weekend to everyone!
1 comment:
I'm envying you your snow! Love the pictures of the girls; looks like you guys are having fun. And I can't wait to hear about your Mexico trip -- I know you are ready for that. Have a great day!
Post a Comment