Friday, January 1, 2010

Year in Review: out with '09, bring on '10

First post of a New Year! Hope this finds you all safe, happy and positive going into 2010.

Let's take a look down memory lane and see what 2009 held:
That brings me to 2010! What ever do we have in store? We are still in the planning stages, so I'll get back to you soon!

    5 comments:

    Sonal Modisette said...

    i love this post - what a year!

    Amanda said...

    Can't wait to hear what you have planned for 2010!

    Jeri said...

    Wow, look how consistent you are with your mileage. Very impressive. Looks like 2009 was a great year for ya. :D

    Jennifer said...

    You are way too organized, chica. Great way to look back at the year! I have surgery in March and am going to try to do two marathons before. Want to try to do some race together in the fall again if we can? Maybe I can get out there for the relay this year!

    Unknown said...

    what a great year! what will 2010 bring???? -cw